Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why do we fall? So we can LEARN to pick ourselves up..

In life we sometimes lament, we complain, we feel that life is unfair, we feel angry and unsatisfied about the issues in our life thats just too much for us to cope. It is unlikely that we soon realise how blessed we are, how syukur we would be to Allah the all Forgiving, all Knowing for every challenges in our life comes with a hikmah, insha Allah.

It doesn't matter how deep we fall, how hollow our heart is, how hurt our feelings are as long as we strive to be better, we kept being thankful to Allah, doa and believe in Him, insya Allah we will always be on the journey to the righteous path.

Perseverance is truly one of the greatest action that a Muslim/Muslimah can do. With it, insya Allah we will be able to cope with our daily 'challenges' and 'risks'. Striving hard to persevere means that we put our outmost effort to please Allah by doing the best that we could, everyday.

"Those who patiently persevere, will truly receive a reward without measure!" (39:10)

Alhamdullilah, it is clear how Allah state the reward for those who constantly striving to persevere, may He guide us all to the straight path, insya Allah.

To me, the poem below sums up just the right amount on how we should be thankful to Him always..

Forgive Me - Ahmed Bukhatir

Today, upon a bus,
I saw a girl with golden hair.
And wished I was as fair.
When suddenly she rose to leave,
I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch.
But as she passed, she smiled.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two legs the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I `d go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have blessed indeed, the world is mine.

I stopped to buy some candy.
The lad who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
If I were late, it `d do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me,
"I thank you, you've been so kind.
You see," he said, "I `m blind"
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two eyes the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I `d go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have blessed indeed, the world is mine.

I saw a child with eyes of blue.
He stood and watched the others play.
He did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then I said,
"Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He looked ahead without a word.
And then I knew. He couldn't hear.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two ears the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I `d go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have blessed indeed, the world is mine

No comments:

Post a Comment