Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bedding collections

Nothing beats a bad/ rough day than having a good rest in a warm and cozy bed with a nice set of bedding, wouldn't you agree?

I especially loved the vintage bedding collections, nothing that's too shimmery, simple, elegant and yet, modest. Picture above shows the lovely set of bedding that I especially would love to have! I'm quite amazed with Kylie Minogue's home bedding collection, I mean, we all knew her as a singer, right? :D

More pics can be obtained from here.

Off to planning dreaming right now. cheerio! :P




^_^

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum.

    Please add an 'e' to your blog title.

    Learning to 'breathe'.

    Breath is 'Nafas'.

    Breathe is 'Bernafas'.

    Just correcting a grammatical error.

    A missing 'e' can mean other things. Like Police ~ Polic

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa'alaikum salam,

    Masha Allah, thank you for informing me, I didn't realise this (my bad for this is what happens when I don't brush up on my English. ~.~ But alhamdulillah, I've done my correction, again, thank you Mahaguru58) :D

    ReplyDelete